Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Logistics

I guess I had already forgotten to write about my plan for this EP.

To be perfectly honest, I'm probably not going to start the inner depths of my project until after the week of March 6th, since I'll be depriving myself of sleep for the Musical.

When I get started I will do the following in order:

Find two instrumentals for my raps.
Write 2 three section (Verse, Bridge, Chorus) chords for my indie songs.
Beg my parents for a recording studio.
End up borrowing my friend's recording equipment.
Record the four tracks.
Edit.
Graphic Design the front and back cover
Make copies

the first five will happen in the first five weeks of the procees, in which ever order.
The last 3 will take up the last two weeks, which will result in endless nights with no sleep.

I also realized in order to make this somewhat of a unique progress, I decided that part of the proceeds from this EP will go to peace-making groups and anti-violence funding programs, since my central theme is revolved around relaxation.

Heh. Fun.

Eat, Sleep, Chill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment